_

_

1.31.2010

I heart tea.

This morning I woke up sluggishly and made myself a cup of english breakfast black tea, with a teaspoon of blackberry honey. 


Tumblr_kws00jqp1t1qzjkhpo1_500_large

As I was sipping away I called my parents for our ritual weekend chat and caught up on good 'ole southern california. I love and miss my family {a lot}.
It was a nice start to an afternoon of cleaning, chores, laundry & redecorating.
I'm so much more at peace when my home is fresh & clean.

We   R E A L L Y   need to get in a better habit of cleaning on a weekly basis.
I grew up in a home that was always kept tidy & clean.
Thank god for the past 20 years of living under my parents influence.
Thanks to them I am conditioned to "clean my room and bathroom once a week."
By this point, it's a part of me that's always nagging to be responsible.
But I secretly love it because I have such great role model parents & I feel like a good daughter when I
uphold my share =)


photo via http://weheartit.com/entry/1384070

No comments:

Post a Comment