_

_

1.14.2010

Owls & pretty things.

I'm quite an Owl lover. 
They are simply put....beautiful.
Ryan, the hubby, is a fan too. We've started our own little owl collection...and it's growing.
As goes with everything- overdoing things is a bit too much.
So I have decided to only buy things that stand out more than others.

Later (when all my cameras are charged) I will post our Owl collection.
But for now, to curb the craving I have for items I know I currently can't afford...I will blog splurge =p
I can't help but picture a few of these random finds for my"one day, in the future" baby...

Product Image Tadpoles Set of 3 Wall Hangings - Owls
Target-Tadpoles Set of 3 Wall Hangings


Product Image DecoBreeze Figurine Fan - Owl
Target-DecoBreese Figurine Fan




browseproduct
UO-Plastic Owl Posts


browseproduct
UO- Owl Candle



browseproduct
UO- Macramé Owl





browseproduct
UO-Owl Couple Printed Cotton Rug




Hoot, Hoot Switchplate, Double

Anthropologie-Hoot, Hoot Switchplate Double




Owl Invasion Apron
Anthropologie-Owl Invasion Apron



Curiouser Lamp
Anthropologie-Curiouser Lamp






owl doorstop
Anthropologie-Owl Doorstop



Wide-Eyed Dishtowel, Aqua
Anthropologie-Wide-Eyed Dishtowel 

Wide-Eyed Dishtowel, Pink
Anthropologie-Wide-Eyed Dishtowel




Beaded Creature Necklace
Anthropologie-Beaded Creature Necklace


I'd really like to make the last three finds.
It would make a fun art project.
Now that I think about it I may plan a tea + arts in crafts day with my good buddy Lisa from work.
She's really awesome & creative.



___
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"- 

1 comment:

  1. oh, the little necklaces are so cute ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete