_

_

3.16.2010

my heart dropped 2 centimeters...

...when this little girl left me today.



Her and her two adorable brothers are going to a different school.
It's still close by, but it's not going to be the same.
That little girl above was an amazing little 2nd grader.
As my partner put it perfectly, "she's an old soul."
She's so wise.

Her and I have had some very adult like one on one chats.
Today she just told me "I just don't feel like I'm ready to leave yet."
All I could tell her was that just for admitting that, she will do just fine.
I'm sad that she's no longer in our class, but am happy to share her with another, because this girl is a golden little one.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post...I am glad you commented on my blog and told me about your llama cardi...it has made me find your lovely blog !

    ReplyDelete