_

_

6.10.2010

SF: my favorite cafe.




This is one Cafe that I sincerely miss. It had everything that I could possibly crave, which for this particular morning was fresh fruit, homemade vanilla yogurt, and a berry pomegranate juice. Can I put an emphasis on the homemade yogurt?! It was amazing. All of their pastries, pastas, sandwiches were all homemade with fresh ingredients. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of this little Cafe but I do remember that it's down a ways near Sutter Street...I could probably walk there with my eyes closed. [Yes, I loved it that much]. 



3 comments:

  1. that fire escape is gorgeous! great post!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet little place. And it sounds like delicious food, too! Ha ha You look as if you could be in a heavenly place, eating and looking out the window that way...cute!

    ReplyDelete