_

_

6.07.2010

SF: pier 39 fruit market.












Our trip to San Francisco was absolutely fun-filled and refreshing. Kind like these strawberries, literally the best I've ever had! The pier always has a lovely assortment of fresh fruit & this time we gave in and bought a bag of strawberries for a whooping $7...almost a dollar each! Sooo worth it though. And they were HUGE! The only thing that may top this is actually picking these strawberries yourself, which is something I plan on doing soon seeing that we live in the middle of it! Hello Sonoma Valley?! 

What I love most about SF city is that we are only 35 minute drive away and our little trip could have been oceans away in paradise for all I knew. We've only lived up North for almost a year and are still discovering many of the little pleasures Northern California has to offer. California in general is bomb.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm that food looks scrumptious!

    You are right. I've visited Cali twice (LA & SF) and it totally bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a vacation in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bri! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog :) I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete