_

_

8.04.2010

R.I.P. to our little blue mazda & deer.

It has now been a year ago since Ryan and I got in our car accident. We were on our honeymoon when it happened (luckily near the end), when we hit a deer in the middle of the night. Unfortunately it spun our car out of control and we flipped quite a few times. Thankfully, we walked out with a few minor bruises and scratches. 






All I can say from my experience is that things can happen in a flash, when you least expect it, so never take anything for granted. Some of you also know I had a spiritual feeling before the accident as well (I won't go into detail) so if you would like to know you can contact me. But I will say God is real. Family is real. Love is real. And these are the things I'm most grateful for.

2 comments:

  1. How scary! So glad you both made it out with minor injuries! God is real<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for the comment on my post. In return, I came by for a visit. Nice little blog you have here. This must have been scary. I've been in a lot of accidents but never this severe. God was good to you. Keep the Peace!

    ReplyDelete