_

_

12.24.2010

merry christmas eve folks.


What I love most about Northern California, are all the pine trees everywhere. It's pine tree galore up here and thankfully because of this, christmas trees are being sold off the road every other mile. I love it. It looks like christmas!
This almost makes up for the fact that this will be my first year not spending christmas with my family because the hubs has to work. This year my family is throwing our traditional Christmas Eve party for my huge mexican family and it makes me really sad that I'm going to miss that. But more than that I'm thankful everyone's alive and healthy in my family, and that will always suffice. So, sending love and  happy new year cheers to all my family members, and hope they all have a wonderful night.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment