_

_

1.19.2011

up, up & away.

(see that little spec in the far distance?)

The weather these past few days has been absolutely spectacular: Mid 70's, clear blue skies, golden hue sunsets, acres of green dewy grass. While driving through Petaluma Hill Road the other day I spotted to my happy surprise a hot air balloon drifting above. Of course I made a few driving excursions to snap a few photos and share. 

This only makes me more excited for the hot air ballon ride Ryan's parents got him for his birthday last May. We're planning on mid spring/summer, that way the weather is guaranteed to be beautiful, much like the day pictured above.

4 comments:

  1. I'm stuck in Chicago and looking at those beautiful pictures makes me miss warm weather so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't this CA weather been divine?! We're loving it down in LA too. So fun to wear summer clothes in Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first shot :) We don't have hot air ballons where I live... I'd love to go on one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty pictures! I would love to go up in a hot air balloon someday!

    ReplyDelete