Despite feeling a bit overwhelmed with life these past few weeks with
receiving unsettling news, graduation soon approaching,
and very in the near future decisions needing to be made,
I haven't lost sight of the little things that make me smile from the inside out.
1. Lunch break with my Ryzors & a huge bag of yogurt covered pretzels.
2. Clock tower on campus.
3. In the library on a rainy day finishing school work with a tid bit of daydreaming.
4. Pomegranate greek yogurt. I love the fruit filling!
5. The hubs brought home a little treat for me after a trip from Oliver's Market.
6. Oh how I do love little treats, especially in the shape of miniature piglets (almost too cute to eat).
I'm off to a warm shower and hopefully a good night's rest.
sweet dreams blog land.