_

_

4.29.2011

adventures in golden gate park.

Photobucket
Photobucket

  
I love visiting golden gate park and wish that it was only a walk away. I feel like I could venture along the pathways for hours on end walking, biking, running, you name it. I'm thinking this Spring calls for a bike ride along the golden gate bridge, through the park, and a little picnic while everything is so colorful and blooming. I believe that every town should have a beautiful park like this where people feel free to explore and mingle outside in the fresh air! 

xo & happy friday!

7 comments:

  1. i honeymooned ages ago in san francisco. your lovely photos bring back sweet memories. here's to weekends and picnics and bike rides -- happy happy friday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute pictures. i LOVE those houses! those colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! what a cute duck!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful city you live in! I went to SF years ago and absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete