_

_

4.28.2011

union street.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This past weekend Ry and I ventured over to union street in San Francisco walking in and out of little boutique shops, admiring the city life around and all the cute aromatic cafes. We stopped by American Cupcake for a little pick me up snack. Cutest cupcake place ever. Twinkling neon pink lights (even in the bathroom) best menu in terms of variety...they  have these little cupcake flights which consist of 3 mini cupcakes & 3 tastes of wine or beer. Pretty clever idea, although I don't know about you but I will always prefer a glass of milk with my red velvet cupcake. And go figure they have milkshakes too! 

Gotta love cupcake bakeries!
Do you have a favorite cupcakery or cupcake flavor? 

8 comments:

  1. what cute pictures! i love them!
    the only real cupcakery i've tried is the cocoa bean cafe and their red velvet is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the best cupcakery ever!!! Living in LA, we of course have the famous Sprinkles cupcakes however, I've found a new joint called Crumbs which has amazing variety. Oh how I love cupcakes.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I sit here eating a salad, I am drooling over these pics. I love the Teacake Bake Shop, but the next time I am in the city I want to check this place out. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are so pretty, I would feel bad eating them. When I lived in NY, Crumbs was the place to go. Based off of the comment above I guess they have them in LA now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. drooling! red velvet and carrot cake are my two favorites. in love with your photos. ok, off to drool some more!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look so yummy! next time im in SF i should stop by there for one :) cute little blog you have here <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I lived in Philly there were so many cupcake places (which was awesome because I always had to endure my nyc friends talking up their cupcakeries). One of my favorites was a maple cake with salted buttercream- it tasted like a pancake and was amazing. I also love almond cake with almond buttercream, sour cream, seriously why am I even trying to write this out- it would be the longest comment ever. I have never met a cupcake I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. alright, thanks for all the suggestions! i'll be sure to try out these places if i ever get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete