_

_

7.26.2011

25th family reunion.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Saturday was our 25th family reunion! It was so nice to see everyone and catch up. I feel very blessed to have such a unique bunch of people to call family. I love how each family wears different colors: the Frutos (my side) wears baby blue. When we are all together, we all resemble a family rainbow with all the dark blue, yellow, green, red, burgundy hues together. The best part about moving closer to home is being so close to family.


i love mi familia.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had beautiful weather for it! I know what you mean about moving closer to home; it makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Great photos.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what that giant red thing the little boy is in, but I must have it. It's like a giant hamster wheel for kids. In fun colors. Someone is brilliant.

    Looks like an awesome reunion. And the color coordinating, too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. family reunions are the best!!! when we have them, we usually all pick a city and decide to meet there! :)

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I went to check out your blog and love it! It's so American Retro, or my sterotypical retro american image. ha ha. Love it! How do you make my photo's look like that?

    I thought you were maybe 17 and then saw you were married! That's so sweet, the photo of you on your wedding day is so sweet. It looked like a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for family FUN! :) All these photos are so wonderful. & that is one EXTREMELY cute bouncy castle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is amazing! I love these photos, they are so gorgeous! I wish I had a film camera!
    Can't wait for you next post, I'm your newest follower!
    Would you follow me?
    xx, Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! Love spending time with my family too XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right! I erally miss my family <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet post. you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete