_

_

6.03.2012

bits & pieces.




























































Here are some bits & pieces of  life lately and what's been making me ohsohappy:

::growing belly bump::
::fresh fruit::
::plant shopping for future succulent garden. one of my projects this summer::
::parking spots reserved for us pregnant ladies. feeling special::
::thumper in a box::
::getting a call from husband about a partial eclipse and me rushing out of the grocery store to go take a peek by the railroad station::
      







2 comments:

  1. By the end of my pregnancy, I was wishing that more places had parking for expectant mothers. Or mothers with new babies. It would make things a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely photos! you cat is so cute! ^_^
    and congrats on your baby-to-be!! how exciting! :D

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete