_

_

9.28.2012

camarillo fair.



this is the first time baby jace went to a fair. he pretty much hung out in the ergo the majority of the time. he totally slept like a baby ;) 

husband bought a cute red mini mushroom plant decor (pictured above), sister won an XXXL sweater (seriously it's a dress on her), and her friend rode a camel which we just missed, but would have loved to see haha. fun, fun.

by the way, tomorrow is the last day for $1 jamba smoothies from 5-7! Go here to see participating locations near you. it's friday, go treat yourself to a smoothie! matcha green tea is my favorite. i just may have bought 2 today...
                              

2 comments:

  1. I love Jace's onesie!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding a camel? That sounds seriously cool. I feel like I always miss out on the fair no matter what state I'm in. :/

    ReplyDelete