_

_

10.11.2012

down by the sea.

























poppy, grams, and i took jace on his first trip to the beach back in july! barely 2 months old and already my little adventurer. there are many things in life i want for my son, and him having a love for adventure, the big and little adventures, is top on my list. he's already such a curious little human being and i'm loving being by his side as he explores the world around him.

plus it's a great change of pace (and scenery) to plop my bebe in his carrier and take a stroll along the shore. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my your little baby is too cute! I'm also diggin' your mint skinnies. The beach is totally one of my happy places...and now I'm craving a trip to Cali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! Love these pics, it makes me want to come visit California as soon as possible. I love the fall in Utah, but it gets a little too cold up here for my liking ;) Your blog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete