_

_

2.20.2013

walks around the park.

i know i've said this before, but for reals, walks with my little man are my absolute favorite! i'm pretty sure jace loves them too. my stroller FINALLY came in (oh only like 10 months late, nbd) so we ditched our old graco for our fancy jogger stroller and let me tell you it is the limousine of strollerland! it's so smooth and light compared to our old one, which we kept as backup for daddy's car so we don't always have to switch. 

alas, i'm loving the sunlight staying up longer and longer in the sky. means spring is just around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. Your little one is adorable! Thanks for following. I'm following you as well :)

    Have a great day!

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah beautiful photos! Your boy is just so cute :)
    Following you & have a nice day :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete