_

_

6.14.2013

my little prince.


jace's daddy and i had a little photo shoot fun for jace's 1st birthday party invitations. 
we made him a gold paper crown and tada! a little birthday prince!
we headed on over to the park near our home and took about at least 10367000
photos and just a few are posted below because well i'll spare you ;)

it was quite the challenge trying to keep the crown balanced on a baby's
big ole' head while smiling and looking at the camera but by golly with a lot of mama jumping up
and down like a monkey waving for baby's attention and dada snapping away as fast as our nikon would allow...we got a few good ones!

as much as i love the first one above the last one was most definitely 
the winner.


4 comments:

  1. He is such a little cutie! When does he turn one? My little guy is going to be one on Monday the 17th already! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    Stephanie @ She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie and I love the name Jace - it's so unusual.
    Thanks for following me over at DaisyBisley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally vote for the first one for the invites! It gives the best view of the crown and I love how his little arm is reaching up for it -so adorable!

    ReplyDelete