_

_

7.16.2013

rise & shine.


i have a little night owl on my hands.

i have a little early bird on my hands.

on these occasions, when my babybear decides that 12am is a decent bedtime and 6am is a sufficient time to rise (mind you this one is not sleeping through the night). *face palm* this mama heads on out for breakfast because  if no sleep is in question then food it is! 

starbucks gift card in hand and a drive thru starbucks down the street calling my name, oh thank you drive in's. one steaming hot pike place roast, reduced fat turkey-bacon sandwhich, and steel-cut oatmeal topped with blueberries drizzled in agave nectar...all to go. breakfast feast! and having it all for free made it all the better :)

even in my sleep deprived mama state i can still find the silver lining: feasting on a hot breakfast in the middle of the living room floor with my bright-eyed babyboy. 

2 comments:

  1. love the pictures!drive in are also often a life saver around our house:) many greetings from far Germany, noni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, I am not a fan of black coffee XD but looks pretty nice

    xo

    ReplyDelete