_

_

10.14.2014

4th of July.

I realize that it's October and here I am posting about the 4th of July? (Am I really??) Oh yes, I am ;)

We did nothing fancy that day but it was such a memorable day because 1) I had a mini photo-shoot with my little guy by that cool flag wall I've been driving by for a year now and always think "this would be great on the 4th..." You mean you don't think of silly things like that and plan ahead a year in advance?





And 2) Jace saw his very first movie, Rio in the movie theater that day! His Grams, Poppy, and daddy were all there too. He did pretty well sitting through most of the movie until the screen suddenly cut out and went blank...ah well what do you expect from the 3 dollar theater haha. Jace was so confused and blurted out, "UH OH....it broke!" After our 15 min unexpected intermission he was much less inclined to sit in our laps and be bribed with fruit snacks but the movie itself was pretty engaging for a two year old with all the singing and colorful birds. Jace loved it! We all went out to dinner, meeting up with my sister and her boyfriend and then headed our separate ways because if you don't know my adorable parents have a strict bedtime at 9:30 PM. They are cute.







We ventured on over to the park in our neighborhood to watch the fireworks and I proceeded to take blurry crappy quality iphone photos, but hey I love them so and the adorable boys in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment