_

_

5.14.2010

fill in the blank friday.


[fill out your own over at the the little things we do]

1.  The very best thing about the summer is   the warm summery nights where I can without question go out in a summery dress, filled with drives with the window down,  swimming in refreshing pools, drinking fruit smoothies, stargazing & fireflies.  

2.  My first crush ever was      a boy named Toni  in preschool.? Our teacher was getting married and one day at recess we were sitting on the benches chit chatting about marriage and we made a promise that if we never found someone to marry we would marry each other. Yeah...I began young with the boys on the topic of marriage. I'm married now. ha.

3.  This may sound really silly but    I wrote my "This I believe Essay" on fortune cookies. I'm actually pretty happy with how it came out. I just might post it later. 

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from    the middle of the tube and when it's running low I roll it up...makes it much easier (not that's it's hard in the first place.)
5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is    mexican food always and forever. Oh and you can't forget the Horchata, my favorite sweet rice water drink. 

6.  A random fact about me is that      I played the trumpet from 6th grade to 8th grade and made my way to 1st chair. I even got to do a solo with another trumpeter. I miss making music with tons of awesome people. 

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is    my ipod. In my world, music makes everything better and can turn any frown upside down. Plus, I need those beats to get my workout on!

No comments:

Post a Comment